A space to peak curiosity, to offer a point of difference and provide a state of mind wandering.
RATINGS FOR TYPES
- Not a Pret / Oliver Bonas / Chain. Whilst the income security may be appealing it will come at the expense of your brand which as mentioned in this document will continue to be scrutinised through more informed lenses over the next few decades.
- Something slightly alternative with an own culture
- A type of offering that is destination, that attracts people to the furthest side of the building from the City of London centre. This will help ensure that 70SMA is very much considered a member of the cluster going up in the area as opposed to the edge.
- Encourage it to be a place of dwell
- A space to be welcomed for longer than 15 minutes to have your coffee and snack and get out.
- The upper floor of this space could enact as the “coworking” space of the building, where members of the public can use the space as equally as building users. This protects the refuge quality of the Third Space and ensures a transient quality doesn’t interfere with the key tasks at hand.
- Office workers to access building directly through keycard.
- Create destination retail space that will draw people from all across the City, Shoreditch, Aldgate area. Specialist music space with mezzanine hot-desking area - Hyundai member space in Seoul (pictured) meets Spiritland Kings Cross.